I went to school for my undergraduate degree in upstate New York.
I got my degree and realized I still didn't know what I wanted to do.
I spent a year doing odd-jobs and putting off the real world.
I knew that I wanted to do something creative.
I knew that I was good at writing.
I found out about creative advertising.
I fell in love with it.
I got my Master's degree from Boston University in Advertising.
Now I'm working on my career.
I'm still in love with it.
It's like Cliffs Notes, but for a person
Favorite Books - Lord of the Rings, Neverwhere, Eragon (series), currently reading the Codex Alera series
Favorite Movies - Dumb and Dumber, Lord of the Rings, The Graduate, anything with Tom Hanks
Favorite Music - The Beatles, Daft Punk, The Kooks, The Killers, The Strokes, and a lot of weird electronic music.
And if you're really interested...
- I like playing with technology - I built my own PC for video editing, animating, music creation, video games, and to see if it's possible to look cool while using VR. headset (it isn't)
- I reference It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia regularly and build my social circles around who understands them.
- I tell people I love the outdoors but what I really mean is that I like the idea of hiking but I never actually go.
- I think everything is better with hot sauce and can do almost any accent except Irish and Scottish (but that doesn't stop me from trying).
- I find it hard to trust people who prefer crunchy peanut butter. I don't believe people who like extra-crunchy peanut butter really exist.
- I don't believe anyone has actually read all of these, but if you did, hey. Thanks for caring.